Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 40 Almost 1/2 way there!

Grossness alert. Just warning you.

Trying to stay on program when you have your period is so much more difficult. I am craving salt and chocolate alternately. I mean multiply my normal cravings by like 100. I want to eat chocolate covered in salt. (wow that sounds good)

Also, I am bloated and have a huge headache every night. SUPER!!!!

I splurged and made some popcorn with real butter and salt the other day. It was a real serving, only 3 cups, so I was on track there...it tasted SO GOOD!!!!

Tonight I am going out to dinner. I have 14 points left, so that is plenty for an outside meal. It just depends on where we go for food. The play is at 6:30, so I hope we have time to eat before the play and not have to wait until after like last week. I was starving by the end and ended up ordering a pasta dish with a pretty creamy sauce. But I also had a salad, counted the points and only ate half of it...I ate the other half for lunch the next day. I think I have been able to stay on program this week because of those two small splurges.

Everything in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment