Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 30!

30 days. Wow! That is something for which I should be very proud! I am proud, but it still seems as though I have so far to go. I have lost 8 pounds, which averages out to about 2 pounds a week. If I keep going this way, I will meet my goal in about 15 weeks. That would be on May 31, 2011. That seems so soon! I can do this. I can lose those 30 lbs and be at my goal weight. I am on day 30. I can do it!

I did not journal on Friday or Saturday this week, but I did keep a running total in my head. WW was not far from my mind (its never far from my mind) and I turned down a late night trip to the grocery store to get something sweet. I had a bowl cereal instead.

I am getting a little antsy to start working out. I know I need to stick to my original plan though, because I always go to hard at the beginning and then I burn out. I did realize this morning that I will be starting to train for the three-day Avon walk around the time that my 90 days are up, so that will be a great motivator to keep moving.

Every time I see the commercial for the walk, I start to get really excited and can't wait to get started.

Alright, here come the next 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment