Monday, January 24, 2011

Weight Watchers Journal Day 9

Today some lovely representative from Chic-fil-a dropped off a huge basket of spicy chicken biscuits (11 points) for all the teachers and staff in the building. Awesome! Thanks guys! I really appreciate the free food...but did it have to be the most delicious and probably the most fattening thing on the menu? Of course I ate it. It was fabulous. Spicy, buttery, chicken-y. Yummy! But it was close to lunch time and I just ate my salad alone instead of eating my lean cuisine pizza. I will save that for tomorrow. I still have 11 points left for the day and as long as I make a good choice for dinner I will have not made a regrettable decision. I really like the points system. It is allowing me to pick and choose what I want to eat, and it gives me the tools to make those choices.

Yay!

It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment