Sunday, January 30, 2011

If you think you can...

I know that I have already posted once today, but I just took my measurements (yikes!) and I wanted to share. I am excited to start tracking in another way my successes. I think sometimes there will be weeks when I don't lose any weight, I may even gain. It will be really nice to see the number of total inches lost on those weeks to keep me grounded. I may gain a pound or two here and there on my journey, but the inches should stay off.

Also, I have a three day week this week and I am going to learn how to snowboard on Thursday. It will be the first really vigorous exercise I have done in quite some time, but I look forward to learning a new sport, spending the day with a good friend, and getting a hot toddy in the lounge when the day is done.

Have a great week everyone.

"If you think you can, or you think you can't; you are right."

No comments:

Post a Comment