Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weight Watchers Journal 14 - Haircut!!

I got my haircut today. It is amazing to me how much better I feel about myself when I have a cute haircut! I did the whole angled bob thing because I am still trying to grow out my hair. I love it!

Also, I lost 4 pounds this week! So a total of 7 so far. I know that it always comes off in big numbers for me in the beginning of the journey. I think that is why I get discouraged at pound 17 or so. It is at that point that I feel like I should look thinner and that weight should still be coming off quickly - but this is when it usually slows down to .5 or 1 lb a week (which I know is the right way to do it.)I know I am not at 17 yet with this journey...but I will get there and I need to get out of my head when that happens. Maybe I am so scared of not succeeding that I feel like 17 pounds is fine. But then I gain it all back.

Not this time. This is my life, from now on, because I am worth being healthy and feeling good.

Today's weight 185.

No comments:

Post a Comment