Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weight Watchers Journal Day 11

So last night was our volleyball banquet and we had Jim and Nick's Barbecue cater the event. I had only half a bun, a serving of pulled pork with sauce and I choose the Cole slaw over the mac and cheese. It was delicious and I didn't feel too bad about going 3 points over my daily allowance.

Today I went to Starbucks and ordered a venti awake tea. I got a venti latte instead, but didn't know until I was already at school!!! So from 0 points to 4 point in about 2 seconds. I drank it anyway and now I am still feeling the affects of a. too much caffeine and b. dairy. YUCK.

One of my biggest issues is wasting food. I have such a hard time saying no to food because I don't want it to be wasted.

New strategy: If I get the wrong drink or another fast food place delivers free food I will just think about giving the latte to a co-worker and saving the fast food for others here that do not need to diet (or don't care to). Someone always eats the food!

One time, there was a moldy cake in the lounge that was eaten in about ten minutes. GROSS!!!

I am going for a walk after school today!

No comments:

Post a Comment