Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 12 Weight Watchers Journal

Today has been a great day. I woke up this morning with a massive headache, but couldn't get a substitute so I came in anyway. It was the best decision. My students gave me so much energy today and I had a great talk with my principal about some really important things. I am so glad I decided to get out of bed and face the day; especially since my headache was gone by the time I got to school.

If I had stayed home, I would have just slept and read all day and probably would have eaten all the food left in my house out of shear boredom.

Tonight I am going out to dinner with a friend and I am going to get a hamburger because I saved the points for it and it is going to be delicious! Salad and water on the side instead of fries please!

The best part of my day: reading the students book club questions and realizing that they totally get writing open-ended questions!!!!

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment