Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Best Days

Today was great because yesterday was bad. My students came in expecting me to be angry with them and to tell them how much I didn't like them...but they were wrong. The fact that I wanted to come to work to see them and to tell them that I still loved them and that I wasn't mad at them made them very happy. I didn't dwell on yesterday and I just told them that I knew things would be better from now on.

We are going to do team building and communication activities at least a couple of times a week until the end of the year.

I am also re-reading "Teaching With Love and Logic" just to remind myself how to act in the classroom.

Thank god for the support of colleagues, my awesome assistant principal and of course the parents.

It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment